Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Various Elmwood People/Places/Things.....

- The "Crazy" Woman: To call her crazy might not be fair, but when a woman walks around all day and spouts off conspiracy theories about the British first family and a soap opera (Days of our Lives to my recollection) at Wilson Farms I can't help but call her so. Please don't yell at me again.

- The Man who Sells Glass Pendants and Other Misc. Jewelry: A very nice man who usually has a back pack and other various black "hemp" stuff attached to most appendages. I don't thing I'll ever buy your stuff. Sorry.

- That Hippie Chick: Shes usually on her bike wearing odd outfits I can only describe as Day-Glo fashion for the colors and the huge hippie earrings of various colors. I'd like to see more of you.

- The Guy Who Collects Cans: My favorite regular. Hes the one picking up your empties who has the long white beard. Very polite. You can always have my empties.

- The Asian Looking Man who Plays the Guitar and "Sings": I've never understood a word he's every said/sung, but as a new edition I appreciate the "music". Stop. Please.

- The Workers at Wilson Farms: THANK YOU!

- The "Comic Book" store by the tattoo parlor: Please do better.....you all are always unwelcome and never have anything I want.

- Don Apparel: Please come back....please? You were the best vintage store and got me wearing bell bottoms before they every came back.

- Falafel Bar: Why didn't you keep your Elmwood location open? You didn't look very busy when I saw you at your Allentown local the other day.

- SPoT: Are you ever going to expand to the old New World Records spot? I think I've seen the Under Construction side for over a year.

No comments: