Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Crazy Lady Sighting

Up until now, Crazy Lady sightings have been restricted to Elmwood Village, but today she was spotted in front of Shea's Theater heading downtown hooting and hollering about who knows what. I wish she would talk a little slower so that I could understand what she's saying.

Crazy Lady is a woman who roams around Elmwood Village and most often can be found in or around the Wilson Farms on the corner of Elmwood and Auburn. Usually she keeps her ranting to a tolerable, comedic level, but sometimes goes a bit out of hand. She dissapeared for a couple months late this summer, whereabouts unknown, but I have just noticed her back around the area in the last few weeks. I missed her in her absence and hope for many more sightings and hopefully I can pick up some tid bits to share with you all.

This Crazy Lady is not to be confused with the other Crazy Lady I encountered on the train last week who seemed to be having a conversation with her other self on the benefits of moving to Washington, DC.

No comments: