Monday, October 15, 2007

Holy crap, its been six months!

So I've been living in Buffalo for just about six months now. Umm....where did the time go?! In fact, where did summer go? Wasn't it about 80 degrees a couple weeks ago? Oh, that was a month and a half ago....right. Time is flying by way too fast these days.

My intention with this blog is to log observations, news, happenings, etc in the Buffalo area, but more specifically in Elmwood Village cause I don't drive and the Elmwood strip is as familiar as I am with the Buffalo area. I thought it would be neat though, to keep a record as long as I'm living here and also something for me to do.

For my DC/NoVA friends (and where ever else you might reside), Elmwood Village is located on Buffalo's West Side running from downtown Buffalo up to the Buffalo State campus. So I can avoid sounding like a brochure, I'm just going to state that its a pretty cool place to live, and I'm sure I would enjoy it a lot more if I knew more people in the area. Maybe I should just get off my ass and start volunteering. Oh and Elmwood Village made the American Planning Association's list of Top US Neighborhoods.

More posting to come....!

No comments: